MLB At Bat app for iPhone and iPad
3376 ratings )
Current version: 11.0.2
, last update: 1 month ago
First release : 29 Feb 2012
App size: 160.5 Mb
MLB At Bat – the #1 app for live baseball all year – returns for the 2018 MLB season with access to everything Spring Training, including live game broadcasts, scores and schedules, breaking news and expert analysis from the Grapefruit and Cactus Leagues. At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
**** AT BAT SUBSCRIBPTIONS ****
At Bat offers two subscription options for its extensive premium features, covering live MLB games from Spring Training to Opening Day to the World Series.
- Yearly recurring fee of $19.99.
- Monthly recurring fee of $2.99.
- MLB.TV Premium subscribers receive At Bat premium features for free.
**** 2018 SPRING TRAINING FEATURES ****
(NOTE: Additional features and functionality will be available before Opening Day)
-- Watch and Listen Live --
- Access your MLB.TV Premium subscription to watch live video of nearly 300 Spring Training games
- Listen to available live radio broadcasts of Spring Training games (At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Watch 60fps video for unmatched high quality streaming of select live MLB.TV broadcasts and highlight clips (supported iPhones, iPads only; At Bat Premium subscription required)
- Multitasking split view (select iPads)
- Picture-in-Picture streaming for live video and highlights (select iPads)
- Multi-platform live audio access for At Bat Premium subscribers (portable to Mac/PC and to the MLB skill on voice activated platforms with a valid MLB.com account)
- Universal support for At Bat Premium subscribers, accessible on iPhone, iPad and other supported smartphones and tablets
- Watch MLB Network programming (pay TV authentication required)
-- Follow Your Favorite Team at Spring Training --
- Track batter-by-batter action for every Spring Training game live
- Breaking news, schedules, interactive rosters and player stats for every team
- Sortable batting, pitching and fielding statistics
- Customize your iPhone and iPad screens with MLB Club-branded app icons
- Designated your favorite team to be featured in At Bat’s homescreen, scoreboard, news and video
- Video library archive, searchable by player, team or keyword (iPhone only)
- Classic games video archive featuring dozens of baseball’s legendary games
- Search function for all active and historical MLB player cards (iPhone only)
- Closed captioning for live video
- Get notifications for Cut4’s offbeat short-form content
- Application available in Spanish language, requires device language set to Spanish
Access At Bat Premium for $2.99 per month or $19.99 annually. You will be automatically billed $2.99 through iTunes every 30 days or $19.99 every 365 days until you cancel your subscription. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You subscription can be managed and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
© 2018 MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of the applicable MLB entity. All rights reserved.
Pros and cons of MLB At Bat app for iPhone and iPad
MLB At Bat app good for
This app is fantastic for information about the teams, games and players. However, I use the app primarily to watch the condensed games the next day, as I live in Germany and many games take place in the middle of the night for me. With this app it is almost impossible to get a condensed game up without seeing the outcome of the game beforehand - even when I have the settings so that the scores are not shown. When I click on the game I want, I am directed to a page with a recap which makes it clear who won, and on the page where the condensed game link is shown, the score is there. Please fix this feature so that one can access the condensed games without spoiling the suspense of not knowing the outcome of the game!
I use it every day. Gives me the opportunity to watch baseball everywhere. Some minor bugs, crashes, but still good.
This is one of my most used apps. And maybe the only one, that gets better as soon as they change something.
...better then all the rest. A must for all serious baseball enthusiasts.
Intuitive and easy to use. Still the template for any sports league trying to take advantage of their digital offerings.
This app is far above any other leagues app. I use it heavily throughout the season. It rarely crashes, and the notifications always work. MLB.tv is integrated beautifully. My only complaint is that sometimes games dont have the final score I want, but its not the apps fault that the Giants are struggling. ;)
Some bad moments
Since the latest update on Apple TV, the app crash at every start !!!!
Nowhwere in the app can I find the ALDS games .... terrible interface. Not to mention the MLB app on my AppleTV crashes and wont load the games. MLB tech support is virtually unavailble. And I am a paid Premium Subscriber. Huge fail.
Much of the time the app is good, but many of the features dont work well. I cant watch highlights until hours after the game, and when they finally are available, the phone/app chokes on them. I cant re-watch the last innings of the game. A friend with a non-Apple version seems to be able to watch the post-game press conferences live when I cant even see the game-winning play let alone the post-game stuff. And it crashes.
I usually love this app, but after the last update it will only work when I turn off wifi and use my cell data.
This App will not open using WiFi. Not good. So, I ditched it.
I purchased mlbtv premium for the year. I do not subscribe to cable tv or satellite. Even though I payed the same money every other subscriber did, those who get fox sports in the USA can watch the post season. I unfortunately cannot because fox sports has more money then I do. Thats prejudice sickening behaviour. Even if I did subscribe to pay tv, Im Canadian, so Im cut from the team.
mlb at bat,
sports tv live,
blue jays app,
and other. So, download free MLB At Bat .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually MLB At Bat iOS app used & searched for